What’s my home worth? It’s the question we all want answered. It’s a simple question without, in many cases, a simple answer.
Adam Smith wrote in “An inquiry into the Nature and Causes of The Wealth of Nations” of the “invisible hand“. In an arm’s length transaction the aforementioned “invisible hand” rules. We don’t know which way the macroeconomic markets or the microeconomic markets might sway. We don’t know the motivations of individual market movers. We can’t control the “open market“. In essence, we don’t have control over buyers and buyers, in theory, control the values of real estate.
All is not lost…
We have extremely powerful tools in shaping buyers’ decisions.
- The power of marketing.
- The power of perception.
- The power of valuation.
This is where Hub Edge Realty, LLC provides value. Hub Edge Realty, LLC helps to shape the perception of your property using a host of marketing tools in order to provide an increased valuation of your property. Hub Edge Realty, LLC looks at your property from many different angles, figuratively and literally.
Hub Edge Realty, LLC customizes a tailored approach for every property it lists. How? Hub Edge Realty, LLC listens to its clients’ needs and works to find a marketing plan that makes sense. A marketing plan for sellers that’s tailored to buyers. During our initial meeting we can discuss a range of marketing tools that have been successful in the past.
- customized to targeted list of buyers
- customized to targeted list of neighbors
- customized to all local agents
- discuss pros and cons of listing in MLS now or delaying
- maximize use of MLS fields and remarks
- syndication to all competing brokers’ sites
- Open Houses
- discuss the use of open houses as a marketing tool
- Social Media
- experts using Facebook, Foursquare, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit, Swarm, WordPress and Twitter
- aerial photography, as warranted
- exterior, beautifully framed and edited
- interior, discuss the pros and cons of interior photography
- use of interesting and unusual angles and frames
- use of telephoto and wide angle, as warranted
- aerial video, as warranted
- video walk through, as warranted
No home is perfect. Some owners have been living in their homes for so long that they don’t realize yellow formica backsplashes went out of style in the early 80s. Hub Edge Realty, LLC gives specific advice, if warranted, on small details that might have been overlooked by the owner. We have access to local tradespeople, if needed. We advise, educate and guide throughout the selling process.
Let’s get started…
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.