If things go right, fingers crossed, then I’ll have a full showing schedule today in Dedham, Dorchester, Norwood and Roxbury.
I’ll be showing a buyer some single family properties in Dedham and Norwood this morning:
- 48 Kimball Road, Dedham – Good neighborhood. Tired. Bank owned.
- 34 Maverick Street, Dedham – Tight street. Good condition. Bank owned.
- 70 Maverick Street, Dedham – Tight street. Needs some work. Nice yard. Short sale.
- 116 Tower Street, Dedham – Side street. A tear down? Double lot.
- 119 6th Street, Norwood – Side street. Well kept. The ceiling height on the second floor might by iffy.
- 9 Andrews Street Norwood – Side street. Remodeled. Bank owned.
- 185 Neponset Street, Norwood – Busy street. Nice kitchen. The ceiling height on the second floor is iffy.
I’ll be showing a developer some land properties in Dorchester and Roxbury this afternoon:
- 70 Brookledge Street, Dorchester – It has a beautiful old mansion sitting on it. Tear it down? The owner is trying to flip the development potential. The owner bought the property for $575,000 in November, 2014.
- 50 Cedar Street, Roxbury – It has a commercial building, a church, sitting on it. Tear it down? The owner is trying to cash in on a hot Fort Hill. The owner mortgaged the property through a hard money lender for $410,000 in November, 2012.
- 30 Greenville Street, Roxbury – Tight street. Tough street.
- 40 Greenville Street, Roxbury – Tight street. Tough street.
- 26-28 Perrin Street, Roxbury – A surprisingly bucolic street with potential.
- 63 Perrin Street, Roxbury – A surprisingly bucolic street with potential.
My clients can’t possibly buy all of these properties, they may not even want to buy any of these properties, but I’ll most likely have seen them all by the end of the day and would be glad to give you more opinions on any of them so contact me.