Stoughton, Massachusetts is a town with 11,234 housing units. Approximately 70% of Stoughton’s housing units are single family housing units and approximately 70% of its total housing units were built before 1990. The median value of a housing unit in Stoughton is $311,200 and approximately 30% of its owner occupied housing units are without a mortgage. These Stoughton housing statistics are provided by the United States Census Bureau’s 2010-2014 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates.
Stoughton’s Wikipedia page gives more detail.
Stoughton’s zip code is 02072.
There are many condominium associations located in Stoughton.
- 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Condominium
- 58 Union Street Condominium
- Bishop’s Landing Condominium
- Greenbrook Condominium Association
- Greenbrook II Condominium Association
- Hemisphere Gardens Condominium
- Knollsbrook Condominium
- Millbrook Condominium
- Pearl Gardens Condominium
- Pleasant Gardens Condominium
- Pond View Village Condominium – 55+ Community
- Summerset Grove Condominiums
- The Page Place Condominiums
- The Residences at Stoughton Junction
- The Village at Ames Pond Condominium
- Walnut Park Condominium Association
- Whiting Gate Condominium
Do you need a local electrician, landscaper, lawyer, plumber or roofer? You can add, claim, rate, review and search real estate related businesses in the improved Stoughton Directory. Go to the Stoughton Directory now!
Is your favorite Stoughton business listed there? No? That’s sad. Add it now! Yes? That’s great! Give it 5-stars and a raving review. Hub Edge Realty will only publish 5-star ratings and their accompanying written reviews. Save the bad reviews for Yelp!
Stoughton Market Report
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.