Hub Edge Realty is proud to represent 168 Forest Avenue, Brockton. 168 Forest Avenue is a three-family property located close to: Brockton High School; Brockton Fairgrounds; Campanelli Stadium; James Edgar Playground; The Shaw’s Center; and Thorny Lea Golf Club. Like professional baseball? The Brockton Rox home opener is scheduled for Thursday, May 31st, 2018.
The second floor and third floor units at 168 Forest Street are vacant as of today’s writing so move into one of them or rent them both! The property features separate electric panels, heating unit and hot water tanks. The property has a side security door with individual unit intercom systems. Newer energy efficient windows from Harvey and NEWPRO. Refinished hardwood floors. Plenty of off street parking.
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) final fiscal year 2018 fair market rents for Brockton, Massachusetts:
- Efficiency = $980
- One-Bedroom = $1,064
- Two-Bedroom = $1,365
- Three-Bedroom = $1,726
- Four-Bedroom = $1,947
Some good comparable properties are:
- 359 Crescent Street, Brockton | Sold for $530,000 on November 6th, 2017
- 622 North Main Street, Brockton | Sold for $520,000 on January 25th, 2018
- 67 Martland Avenue, Brockton | Sold for $510,000 on October 13th, 2017
- 84 Ellis Street, Brockton | Sold for $510,000 on January 10th, 2018
- 24 Richmond Street, Brockton | Sold for $506,000 on November 22nd, 2017
Hub Edge Realty would be glad to email you the individual listing sheets for these comparable properties, if you’d like.
The listing agent of 168 Forest Street, Brockton is John Stagnone so contact John or any Hub Edge Realty agent if you’d like more information.[mappress mapid=”57″ width=”100%”]